- Economist, International Economics Team, Economic Research Institute, Bank of Korea, 2020 - Present
- University of Miami, Ph.D. in Economics, 2020 (Advisor: David Kelly)
- University of Miami, M.A. in Economics, 2016
- Florida Atlantic University, M.S. in Financial Economics, 2015
- University of Washington, B.A. in Political Economy, 2012
- Korea University, Visiting Student, 2011
- Financial Economics, Banking, Industrial Organization, Applied Economics, Economics of Sustainability
- "Financial Liberalization: Effects on Information Acquisition and Bank Risk Taking"
- "Screening Cost Heterogeneity: Evidence from the South Korean Banking Sector"
Work in Progress
- "Is it Cheap or Costly: Evidence from the peer-to-peer Lending Industry" (with Charles Danso)
- "Accounting for Sustainability: Greening the Welfare State" (with Ikchan An)
- "Financial Liberalization and Bank Efficiencies in Emerging Market Economies" (with David Bernstein)
Last site update: 07. 01. 2020